Anywhere you have moisture in your home you have the potential for mold. Mold thrives in moist, warm environments. If you see any signs of moisture, such as: water spots on walls, ceilings or floors or buckling or bubbling floors, you should get them checked out by one of our mold technicians

Respiratory Symptoms

Mold causes allergy-like symptoms, including sneezing, a scratchy throat and dry cough. If your family constantly has such symptoms, even during seasons when allergies are not normal, you might want to have your house checked out. Other physical symptoms that can be caused by mold include headaches and nausea.

Musky Smell

One of the tell-tale signs that mold might be present is a musty smell. Just because you have a musty smell in your home does not mean you have mold, but it is something that you should get checked out.


Any type of discoloration on a wall, ceiling, or floor, even if it does not look like it was caused by moisture, could be a potential sign of mold and should be checked out by one of our mold technicians. Such discolorations often may show up as dark spots on your wall, which could be a sign that mold is thick on the inside of the wall.

Ventilation Problems

If you have ventilation issues in your home, they could lead to mold. If you have any rooms that constantly feel more humid than others, it could be a sign of poor ventilation. You also should check your ducts and vents periodically to look for any signs of mold inside them.

We Get The Wet Out!


Call Wet Out Restoration today to learn more about our restoration service?



#WetOutRestoration #WOW! #WetOutWednesday #WaterDamageExperts #WeGetTheWetOut

Call Now!